Heavy Duty 3 Rail Horse Corral
$40.00 – $4,223.00
- 3 Rails
- 14 lbs each
- 1.5″ diameter
- 4.5 ft tall x 5 ft long
PATENT PENDING-Do you prefer to make things yourself? Look no further because you can build your own Affordable Portable Horse Corrals! This a complete DIY box set comes with everything you need to build your own set of portable panels. No matter your discipline, these corrals are perfect for any overnight stay with your horses.
Honey-Do Box Set Includes:
- Pre-Measured and Pre-Cut Pipe (pipe comes in standard grey color)
- Pipe Fittings
- Bag of Elastic Connectors
- Assembly Instructions
One of the safest horse corrals out there. Made from durable, sunlight-resistant PVC pipe. No sharp or rigid edges because we all know how horses can be. Simply designed to be very open so there is no need to worry about your horse casting itself. With our quick-release elastic connectors, your horse will never be stuck in a dangerous situation.
Lightweight & Easy
Do you travel alone or with small children? Each panel weighs about 14 pounds, which makes it easy to carry and handle more than one at a time. They are simple enough for one person to set-up by themselves.
- Each panel is 5 feet long and 4.5 feet tall.
- 8 panels makes a 10×10 pen or a 12 ft round pen OR 15×10 if you use the side of your trailer
- Extra Bungees- You can choose to add extra bungee button ties. These are used to tightly secure your corral once it is set up. You box kit will come with 3 bungees per panel. However, the more bungees you use per panel, the tighter and more secure your corral will be. You can choose to add extra bungees to your order. Comes in multiples of 8 or 10 (depending on what size corral you ordered).
- Extra Glue- Your box comes with one can already, but if you feel like you will need extra glue then you can choose to add an extra can under the list of options.
- Trailer Attachment- This is not to store your panels on the side of your trailer. This is an attachment so you can easily attach your corrals to your trailer once you set up the corral.
- Leg Extenders- These will be added to the end of your legs and will make your corral panels 5 ft tall as opposed to 4.5 ft tall, which is how they come standard. These are for if you would like a little bit taller corral
Black, Blue, Purple, Purple & Black (Elbows), Purple & Black (Purple Tees), Blue & Black (Blue Elbows), Blue & Black (Blue Tees)
2 Panels, 4 Panels, 6 Panels, 8 Panels, 10 Panels, 12 Panels, 14 Panels, 16 Panels, 18 Panels, 20 Panels, 24 Panels, 32 Panels- 50' Round Pen, 38 Panels- 60' Round Pen
Honey-Do, Fully Assembled, U-Do